Highlights of Services offered by QSI:
*Services offered as Package or Individually based on Interest of your Company!
According to the small business administration an owner must spend 7% to 25% of his or her time handling employee related paperwork. More owners are choosing to outsource their payroll functions due to growing burden of governmental regulations. By utilizing our payroll services this could be a great relief to business owners of all sizes!
Employee Leasing is a Co-Employment Relationship between a Worksite Employer (Your Company) and a PEO (Professional Employer Organization). Your responsibilities pertaining to Employees are basically turning in Data Entry(Employee Time) Report Form weekly and issuing payment . We handle it from there. We have a User Friendly Payroll System which allows you to have as much or as little control as you wish!
Data Entry - With advancements in technology we have the capabilities to import payroll information directly from you current software, data can be entered on the web or we will set up a spreadsheet to be emailed to us weekly customized specifically for your company needs. This eliminates paper trails, helps with confidentiality with in your office, plus it uploads directly into our system which eliminates room for errors. Our web based features also allow you to have immediate access to your payroll reports and information via the web as soon as your payroll is posted each week…
Payroll Check Reconciliations - Payroll checks are drafted from our account so less checks for you to reconcile. However, we can still customize checks with your Logo and company information.
Time Savings - All payroll responsibilities are eliminated except for initially submitting your payroll. We will even draft your account for payment! Along with the saving from check reconciliations you will also eliminate duplicate entries in bookkeeping as you will only have one Expense Account rather than having to re-enter all payroll info to balance your payroll entries in your general ledger.
Full HR Support and Administration with Employee Deductions, Garnishments, Etc. Employees report under PEO Tax ID numbers so PEO responsible for all Employee Liabilities.
- Payroll Processing w/ Management Reports, Registers, Checks
- Complete Tax Filings in Compliance w/ Federal & State Regulations
- Automatic Payroll Tax Filings & Depositing (Wkly, Mnthly, Qtrly, Yrly)
Unemployment Claims Administration
Compliance Administration: EEOC, FMLA, ADA, Immigration Verification
Admin Fee: No additional fees for administration of any of the items referenced above as well as any weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual reports. We can also assist in obtaining numerous benefits for your employees.
Cheaper Rates - We are able to provide you cheaper rates by pooling your employees with a larger group of employees.
Eliminates Deposits and Annual Audits - All payments are collected on a weekly basis based on your Actual Payroll. Therefore there are no Lump sums deposits or Annual Audits.
- Full Workers Comp Coverage
- Claim Management & Administration
- Eliminate Time Consuming Payroll Audits
- Safety & Risk Management (OSHA Compliant)
- Cheaper Rates than Most Companies can obtain on their own
Employee Safety Programs: We have all information in English and Spanish and will assist you in a Risk Management Program.
By using QSI to implement your employee benefits, you are not only able to obtain cheaper rates and offer employees more products, but we also handle enrollments and administration which can save you a lot of time on tedious paperwork and save you money on administration fees.
- Retirement Plans & Administration (401-K, IRA, SEP Plans)
- Mutual Funds
- Tax Free Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Group Health Insurance (Major Medical / Mini Med Plans)
- Sec 125 Insurance & Administration
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospitalization Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
HR Services :
- Provide and update Standard Employee Handbook
- Define and document specific Human Resource policies, procedures, and job descriptions.
- Provide a standard package of employment forms designed to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory report regulations.
- Supervisor/ Employee Training and Workshops
- Employment Law Compliance